1. Presentations must be interactive, educational and appeal to a school audience of grades 4-7.
2. Presenters must arrive at the venue 15 minutes prior to a Workshop Session.
3. Presenters must have a back-up presenter in case they are unable to make it to their session or presentation.
4. The distribution of flyers and giveaways is strictly prohibited at the Expo. We have found that they actually distract the students from learning and asking questions, and are often left behind when students head home.
5. This is neither a trade show nor a commercial retail opportunity. It is City policy that there will be no selling of items in the Atrium. Collection of personal information is not permitted.
6. Each presentation proposal will be reviewed by the Planning Committee.
7. PLEASE adhere to the allotted amount of time for each workshop. Due to scheduling and classes coming and going, workshops must end on time.